.
Blog d'Eglantine Ceulemans
.

jeudi 28 juillet 2016

Marge in Charge - First book

Note : Sorry in advance for my english mistakes, I am not fluent - thanks for your understanding. 

Hi there !

How do you do today ?
Have I told you I have been working on an awesome project with the brilliant actress Isla Fisher ?


Thanks to my agency PlumPudding and Piccadilly Press (Bonnier), I had the chance to illustrate 3 really funny stories (gathered in one book) - and good news : book 2 and 3 will be published in the coming year. Lucky you, little blighters !
Isla's stories are really funny, you'll meet Marge, an eccentric babysitter with rainbow hair that doesn't stick to the rules AT ALL.
Marge will have to take care of Jemima and Jake but...who's taking care of who ? That's the question !

Hope you'll enjoy the first book of the Marge series as much as I did.

Here are some illustrations/pics from the book :










And, oh, let's not forget that Isla and I were invited by CBBC to speak about the book/my work, here is an extract of Isla and scared-eg (me) speaking about the book :


See you soon xx



Aucun commentaire: